Terms & Conditions
of Sällberg Technologies e.U., Vöcklabruck, Austria
- The offer of this online shop is aimed exclusively at entrepreneurs (B2B). For this reason, a business license must be presented before the adoption of the first order (this is accomplished by registering to our shop).
- These Purchase Conditions shall apply to all your orders unless otherwise explicitly agreed. Therefore, all your orders are solely carried out on the basis of the following general terms and conditions.
- Deviations from these conditions shall only be binding if confirmed by us in writing. Other terms and conditions shall not – even if we have not explicitly dissented – be part of the agreement. With the acceptance and/or confirmation and/or accomplishment of your order you acknowledges these general terms and conditions; even if your confirmation of your order contains separate (pre-printed) conditions. These general terms and conditions shall – even without any further agreement – as well apply to any of your future orders.
Conclusion of contract
- With your order you make a binding offer to us to enter into a contract with you. By delivering the ordered goods, we can accept this offer. First, you will receive a confirmation of receipt of your order by e-mail to the specified e-mail address (Order Confirmation). However, a purchase contract is only closed with the dispatch of our order confirmation via e-mail or with the delivery of goods ordered to you.
- When ordering through our online store the ordering process includes a total of 4 steps. In the first step you select the desired goods. In the second step you get an overview of the ordered goods in the shopping-cart. In the shopping-cart you have the option to doublecheck and correct (if necessary) all items ordered. In the third step you enter your customer information, including billing address and, if necessary, an alternate delivery address. In the fourth step you finish the payment process through Paypal and by clicking the ‘Paid Order’-Button you are sending us your order.
- The minimum order is 100.00 Euro.
- If you pay with Paypal or a Credit Card or any other online payment account, you warrant, that you are authorised to use the provided payment solution.
Prices, packaging and customs
- Unless explicitly agreed otherwise, pricing must be based on fixed prices. Domestic prices are net prices without VAT.
- As long as no other agreements have been concluded, all prices quoted shall include all costs for packaging. Shipping costs are not included and will be invoiced.
- All custom duties, especially such based on import regulations, are at the risk and costs of the orderer, as well as, delays in delivery or other damages resulting from custom authorities.
- Estimated delivery time will be communicated in the order confirmation.
- Delivery and returns are at the orderer’s risks and costs and expenses.
- Delays in delivery because of customs are at the risk of the orderer. Such delays in delivery do not entitle the orderer to withdraw from the contract.
Retention of title
The goods delivered shall remain our property until complete payment of all claims.
The warranty is based on the legal provisions.
Copyright and secrecy
- You acknowledge that we remain the sole owner of all Intellectual Property rights in the Products, including, for the avoidance of doubt all copyright in the design, formatting and layout of the Products. You must not copy, reproduce, alter or publish any Product or any part of a Product, nor permit any person to do so, except as authorised in writing by us.
- Use of the purchase for advertising purposes is without our written approval not allowed.
- All the relevant data, documentation, etc., regarding the purchase shall be treated confidentially as our business secrets.
GDPR, Data security, Cookies and Newsletter
- We collect data on the initiation, conclusion, processing and unwinding of a contract for sale. This data will be collected, stored and processed by us in accordance with statutory requirements.
- When you visit our website the currently used IP Address by your PC, Date and Time, the browser type and operating system of your PC, and the pages you visit are logged. However any personal data are not logged, except for those actions listed under the previous point.
- The usage of our offers is based on the implementation of a cookie. A randomly created session code, the visited pages and your client ID, if applicable, will be stored within the cookie. It is thus possible to recognize you as a registered client. A prerequisite for this is that you have activated the cookies in your settings.
- By providing your e-mail address you give us your authorization to send information about offers and news (Newsletter) by e-mail. If you do not want this information, you can withdraw from the service at any time.
To better understand the behaviour of our website visitors and tailor our offer to suit your needs, we use Google Analytics, a service operated by Google Inc. (“Google”), Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. It is a statistics and assessment tool, which enables us to analyse the behaviour of our website visitors. When you visit our website details of your visit are automatically forwarded to Google. Based on this information, your usage and visit of this website can be analysed.
Further information and details about data processing carried out by Google and also more details about data protection can be found on the service provider’s website:
Should you not want Google Analytics to be used, you will find instructions on how you can prevent it in the future via the following link:
Liability for third party content
This website refers (directly and indirectly) to external websites (links). The content of third party sites is not our area of responsibility and we accept no liability for external content. We reserve the right to remove links to website of external suppliers at any time, without advance notice.
Place of jurisdiction
The place of jurisdiction is the technically competent court in Wels/Austria. The orderer shall be obliged to acknowledge the existence of this agreement about the place of jurisdiction towards us upon our request and at any time. However, we shall also be entitled to bring an action against the orderer on the orderer’s general place of jurisdiction.
This agreement as well as the ordering process as a whole are exclusively subject to Austrian right but excluding the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
Correspondence and notifications will be directed to your provided e-mail-address.